The MODEL T550 Power Supply was specially designed to provide 115VAC, 3.5 amps back-up power for operating motorized security rolling doors, shutters, and awnings in the event of a power outage.
The self-contained battery powered portable unit is housed in an attractive composite enclosure which compliments most commercial or residential decors. It comes with a fully automatic charging circuit to assure that the internal battery is always ready for a power outage situation.
A built in light guides the user through the darkness to the shutter switch. A UL listed cord, Model UPC6, is included for connecting the power supply to the shutter switch.
- Easy To Operate
- Operates Up To 18 Shutters On A Single Charge
- Complete Re-Charge In 12 Hours Or Less
- Attractive Wall Switches
- 12 Month Warranty, Plus A 5 Year Battery Replacement Program
- Easy To Retrofit Existing Systems
- U/L Listed Wall Pack Power Supply
- Powerful, compact unit
- Built-in 8 watt lamp to help in lights-out situation
- Self contained single phase power source to open and close115VAC, 60Hz, rolling shutters, doors or awnings during power failure
- Built-in, long life, sealed lead-acid battery
- Self contained wall pack plug in battery charger
- Automatic battery under voltage shutdown-saves battery from damage
- Current limited charging, taper charge and "float" maintenance at charged state
- Charging indicators:
RED for charging;
GREEN for charge finish;
STEADY on when being maintained in full-charge (float) condition
- Automatic overload inverter protection for users safety
- Automatic thermal overheat protection for electronic circuitry